APEX Leonardo’s Code is a 10 or 25 lines, 5 reels / 3 rows video game.
The Top Award is 5000 credits multiplied by the number of credits bet per line.
1) All symbols pay left-to-right, except scattered ‘CRYPTEX’ symbol.
2) ‘CRYPTEX’ symbol substitutes for all symbols.
3) Payline wins are multiplied by credits bet per line.
4) Scatter wins are multiplied by total credits bet.
5) Wins on selected lines are added.
6) Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
7) Highest win only is paid per line.
8) Malfunction voids all pays and plays.